(2) Used on Mux Mool's myspace page.
(3) I have seen this photo pop up here and there on blogs and in articles.
(1) Taken at the Bowery station stop in Manhattan. Chosen for its unparalleled uncleanliness, we lost the entire roll, save for this one perfect exposure, a long-exposure shot with a subway train moving behind him.
(2) Taken in Oct 2008 during Mux Mool's set at Inciting HQ in Philadelphia. This double exposure captures Brian back when his hair was long, with a unique and lucky composition.
(3) Taken at Macri Park in Brooklyn in early 2009, Brian's favorite shot of the roll we shot there.